$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

One ticket announces bid for 2016–17 SGA executive board

From+left%2C+members+of+the+IC+Office+ticket+%E2%80%94+sophomore+Luis+Torres%2C+freshman+Ezeka+Allen%2C+sophomore+Marieme+Foote%2C+sophomore+Dani+Weinstein+and+sophomore+Michele+Hau+%E2%80%94+won+the+Student+Government+Association+Executive+Board+election+as+the+only+ticket.+
Courtesy of IC Office
From left, members of the IC Office ticket — sophomore Luis Torres, freshman Ezeka Allen, sophomore Marieme Foote, sophomore Dani Weinstein and sophomore Michele Hau — won the Student Government Association Executive Board election as the only ticket.

IC Office has announced its candidacy for the 2016–17 Student Government Association Executive Board. Senior Evan Layne, current SGA vice president of business and finance, said campaigning began April 18 and will conclude April 28. Layne, who is also the elections committee chair, said the candidates will speak on behalf of their ticket’s platform at 7 p.m. April 21 in Emerson Suites, room A. Voting will commence via email and Orgsync on April 28 and 29.

Current SGA President Dominick Recckio said as of April 18, IC Office runs unopposed.

Ticket: IC Office

Student Body President: Marieme Foote, Sophomore

VP of Campus Affairs: Luis Torres, Sophomore

VP of Communications: Dani Weinstein, Sophomore

VP of Academic Affairs: Michele Hau, Sophomore

VP of Business and Finance: Ezeka Allen, Freshman

This post will be updated with more information as it becomes available.

Correction: An earlier version of this article misstated the date of IC Office’s platform presentation. It has since been corrected.

$1495
$2000