$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Men’s basketball suffers conference loss to St. John Fisher

The Bombers were looking to avenge a narrow 89–81 loss to St. John Fisher College back on Jan. 16 when the Cardinals flocked to the South Hill Feb. 4. Unfortunately, it was much of the same, as the Blue and Gold dropped the contest 97–74.

St. John Fisher shot just north of 50 percent from the floor, including 10 made 3-point shots. Half of those came from senior guard Tyler Hart, who finished the game with 22 points. Junior forward and center Keegan Ryan also broke the two-decade bubble with 20 points of his own.

Ithaca’s three-headed monster of guards continued to prove their worth in the loss. Sophomore Marc Chasin and freshman Peter Ezema each poured in 15 points, while sophomore Joey Flanagan converted two of the team’s five made buckets from beyond the arc on his way to 14 points.

Down 46–41 at the half, it seemed like the South Hill squad would be able to rally for the win in the second stanza. Instead, the Cardinals slowly began to bury the Bombers, stifling them on defense and raining down shot after shot on the offensive end.

The Bombers record now stands at 11­–9 overall and 5–6 in conference play, still good enough for the last spot in the Empire 8 tournament if the regular season ended now. They will look to return to their winning ways during a road trip to Stevens Institute of Technology on Feb. 9 in Hoboken, New Jersey.

$1495
$2000