$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Men’s lacrosse will host Empire 8 postseason tournament

The nationally-ranked Ithaca College men’s lacrosse team defeated the Elmira Soaring Eagles on the road 22–3 to improve its record to 15–1 for this season and extend its winning streak to 13 games.

The Bombers remain undefeated in the Empire 8 Conference with one final regular season game left.

The team tied its season-high goals in a game, scoring 22 for the second consecutive match.

The Blue and Gold owned the first quarter, scoring seven unanswered goals through junior attackman John Januszkiewicz, senior midfielder Michael Walker, freshman midfielder Josh Della Puca, junior attackman Jack Shumway and sophomore attackman Jake Cotton to put the Bombers up after one period of action.

Despite giving up the first goal of the second quarter, the Bombers’ shut-down defense and electric offense proved to be too much for the Soaring Eagles to handle for a second straight quarter. Sophomore midfielders Stephen Morrell and Greg Drillock added their names to the score sheet while Shumway, Della Puca, Cotton and Januszkiewicz continued to dominate the game.

With the Bombers leading 14–1 entering the third quarter, freshman midfielder Conner Crosson tallied three straight goals to give himself a hat trick, three goals in one game, in less than two minutes.

Freshman attackman Scott Glowner tacked on another two goals for the Bombers before Crosson found the back of the net for his fourth strike with 35 seconds remaining in the game.

Januszkiewicz finished the game with four goals and two assists. Junior midfielder Grant Osadchey and sophomore midfielder Steven Landspurg went 10–11 and 11–12 respectively on faceoffs.

The Bombers close out their regular season at 12 p.m April 30 when they travel to Oneonta, N.Y. for a showdown with Hartwick.

$1375
$2000