July 23, 2014
Ithaca, NY 76°F | Rain

Ashley Wolf

This writer may have older stories in our archive. Click here to check.

Students come together at LGBTQA Pride Prom

Ithaca College’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and allied communities finished up the celebration of LGBT Awareness Month with pumping music, semi-formal wear and dancing at the Pride Prom.

Student revamps environmental publication club

Junior Kaitlin Hulbert has established enough interest among students on campus to allow the new Ithaca College student organization Media Alliance for People and the Planet to make a comeback for Fall 2014.

Paranoia prevails in allegorical Main Stage play

Ithaca College’s Main Stage Theater will perform “The Crucible,” written by Arthur Miller, April 22–27 at Hoerner Theatre.

Review: Brighter tone lights up album

Changing up her sound, Ingrid Michaelson adds a dash of brightness to her newest album.

Review: Vocalist crafts Perri good time

Christina Perri’s newest release, “Head or Heart” is rife with powerful emotion.

IC to launch spring picnic for freshmen

The Class of 2017 will be the first participants in a new, year-end First-Year Residential Experience event called First-Year Friday that will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 11 on the Fitness Center Quad.

Review: Producer takes electro recess

Dubstep icon Skrillex delivers a lively new collection of tracks.

Singer to return to alma mater with folk band

Dan Mills ’07, actor and musician, will return to the college with his band, Dan Mills and the Fairweather Band, at 7 p.m. March 27 in IC Square.

Review: Rock band strays from strengths

New experimental sound hurts rock veteran’s latest album.

On the road: Student band released debut album

The Danbees, a band composed of four seniors, recently released their debut album “I’m in Control” on Feb. 18.

Poet holds discussion at Handwerker Gallery

Poet Elizabeth Willis read from her most recent poetry book “Address” and answered questions from the audience on Feb. 25 in the Handwerker Gallery as part of the Distinguished Visiting Writers’ series.

Spin Cycle: Student DJs heat up campus dance floors and parties

Student DJs flock to Ithaca parties and events to perform their original mixes and mashups.