•  

August 27, 2016   |   Ithaca, NY

Film festival to focus on Asian-American stories

By | Apr 13, 2016

The second-annual Ithaca Pan Asian American Film Festival will take place from April 15–17 and feature films focusing the Asian-American narrative.

Review: Sentimental themes carry Disney series

By | Apr 13, 2016

Those who liked and watched “Boy Meets World” can catch up on the lives of the characters they watched growing up and relive the awkward and bewildering times of adolescence through this Disney Channel hit show.

Review: Birdy’s raw talent soars

By | Mar 28, 2016

“Beautiful Lies” is a 14-track album that tests Birdy’s vocal ability more than anything else in her music career thus far.

Ithaca College students create group based on storytelling

By | Mar 23, 2016

Earthlings is a group founded by several Ithaca College students that focuses on telling and sharing stories.

National Parkie: Ari Kissiloff visits numerous national parks

By | Feb 17, 2016

Ari Kissiloff, assistant professor in the Roy H. Park School of Communications, has visited a plethora of national parks across the United States.

Review: Pop tracks starved of emotion and meaning

By | Feb 6, 2016

Perhaps Puth’s sound will change once he gets a few more pop hits on his record, but for now, all listeners can do is sit and wait for this cheesy production to end.

Review: Don’t ‘Panic!’ punk to pop variety pleases

By | Jan 24, 2016

The sound change of the band provided in “Death Of A Bachelor” is a breath of fresh air for the band’s followers, especially since the change breaks up its good, but very typical, punk-rock sound.

Controversial police interactions explored in new play

By | Apr 29, 2015

Ithaca College students and faculty have come together with citizens from the city of Ithaca to take controversial discussions about police-community interactions and convert them into a play.

Q&A: Magazine spreads environmental consciousness

By | Apr 22, 2015

Fresh Dirt is an Ithaca-based, green-living magazine that informs its readers of ways they can live a sustainable life.

Review: New album explores complexities of love

By | Apr 21, 2015

Though the album is only nine songs long, each track has a different aspect to it that listeners will be able to understand and connect to emotionally.

Ithaca area fosters thriving longboard scene

By | Apr 1, 2015

With steep hills and yearly events, Ithaca’s longboarding scene offers high-speed fun for locals and visitors alike.

Ithaca College freshman finds passion in professional yo-yoing

By | Mar 25, 2015

Freshman Donald Hodgkinson has been a competitive yo-yo player for more than eight years.