•  

September 21, 2017   |   Ithaca, NY

Group Exercise #4: TRX

By | Apr 26, 2016

After realizing that I hadn’t tried a new group fitness class since I had become obsessed with BodyPump, I decided that TRX was the way to go.

Weather-Privilege Begins

By | Apr 19, 2016

We’ve been pretty weather-priviledged this winter, but these last couple of weeks have put a strain on all of the possible outdoor activities. Here is a list of things that I have been doing, and wish to go on with in this gorgeous weather.

My weekly workouts

By | Apr 12, 2016

Just a little inspiration if you don’t have a workout routine already!

Challenge 5: Thrown to a Halt or Stop

By | Apr 10, 2016

Before I left for the SPJ conference on Friday morning, I had planned to write a piece on how being gluten free while traveling/at a conference where most of the food is provided is really difficult to obtain. It was definitely possible, but I was not prepared at all.

Challenge #5 and #6 Review

By | Apr 3, 2016

Alright. Going gluten free and committing to going to the gym twice a day in the same week was not such a smart idea.

Group Exercise #3: Yoga

By | Mar 31, 2016

There are appealing and unappealing sides to yoga for me: Meditation that I can relax with, and using stamina that I simply do not have yet. However, I highly recommend it to start your week, or procrastinate until you have to sit down and do your homework Sunday night.

Challenge #5 + #6: Gluten Free and Extending Exercise

By | Mar 27, 2016

My friend is incredibly adventurous when it comes to new food and exercise adventures, and I’m going to follow in her foot steps for a week!

Rediscovering Old Loves for Happiness

By | Mar 26, 2016

Lately, I’ve actually found that I am most happy and productive when I have a lot on my schedule.

Morning Gym Exploration

By | Mar 22, 2016

I went to the gym at the prime hour of 9am: The time when barely anyone is there, so you can mess around and try new things.

Enjoy the Gorgeous Weather!

By | Mar 8, 2016

Go outside and destress while performing assignments. 🙂

Daily Musical Appreciation

By | Mar 8, 2016

Do you ever just feel like you’re in the mood to hear one voice all day? For the past week or so, I’ve been celebrating different musical artists and eras. Featured Image was photoshopped by me 🙂 I’m not an expert don’t judge.

Challenge #5: Sleepy Time

By | Mar 6, 2016

I challenge myself and others to get more than 7 hours of sleep each night!