$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Ithaca College and Angel L. Zayas

A college that changed my life.
Image from https://twitter.com/ithacacollege
A college that changed my life.

For those of you that don’t know, I plan on attending a different school as a transfer student next year. I’ve spent a long time this year trying to find a place where I belong, and I don’t know where that is, but I do know it is not in Ithaca. However, that doesn’t mean I regret my time here. Ithaca College was a stepping stone on this long journey I am taking to become a writer. I got to meet so many amazing people with such different worlds than my own. They helped me learn and prosper. I couldn’t be more grateful. So, here I am thanking every single person that changed my life for the better.

In my time here, I’ve made mistakes. I mean, it’s freshman year. Did we expect anything less? However, I’ve also made some really good decisions. I decided to rid myself of toxic people, learn to accept who I am, and, all in all, try to be a role model to those around me. Yes, I can be sassy and over the top and, sometimes, I lack a filter. Some might call me a b***h or what not, but, at the end of the day, I really legitimately care for each one of my friends. I would do anything to keep these bonds I’ve made alive. And, though I know it’s unrealistic, I’m going to try to stay in touch with those special people.

So, this is my last blog post for the Ithacan. Angel’s Advocate was something special to me and I hope it was to you, too. Whether it was talking about Justin Bieber or interviewing YouTubers or trying to figure out if a dress is black and blue or white and gold or even my shameless self-plugs, I had so much fun doing this. Thank you to the Ithacan for giving me this opportunity.

And, lastly, look out for me, everyone. I’m going to take this world by storm. Ithaca College gave me a running start and here’s me finishing the race strong towards whatever the finish line may be.

$1375
$2000