October 26, 2021
Ithaca, NY | 55°F

What is your experience with roommates at IC?

By | Oct 21, 2021

After spending long nights in the lounge, Frankie and I would go back to our room and talk for hours. Frankie and I became an iconic roommate duo.

By | Oct 21, 2021

Steph and I were, what some may jokingly call, perfect roommates. We were exact opposites, but we meshed together so well.

By | Oct 21, 2021

In the best situations, roommates provide that home-away-from-home feeling and can help you expand your social circles.

What is you experience with dining at IC?

By | Oct 6, 2021

A lot of my problems with dining stemmed from the money standpoint. My mom told me I shouldn’t worry about the money part of college, but I do.

By | Oct 6, 2021

I put time aside at home to go grocery shopping and make food for myself. It requires much more work but eating food that I actually enjoy is worth it. 

By | Oct 6, 2021

All in all, I did not come to Ithaca for the food. Good luck to those with dietary restrictions on campus, it will be difficult, but try not to skip meals.

What is your experience with dating at IC?

By | Sep 28, 2021

If you aren’t sure that you want to be in a relationship right now, that’s okay too. You’re not alone. Young people are having less sex than they use to.

By | Sep 28, 2021

I have no dating experience; In fact, I have no game. People say my friendliness comes off as flirtation, but I honestly don’t know the difference.

By | Sep 28, 2021

Maybe this will be my rom-com moment, where after writing about the woes of dating for a newspaper column, I bump into someone as I walk the college campus.

What college myths have you learned aren’t true?

By | Sep 23, 2021

There are honestly a lot of college myths I’ve heard.

By | Sep 23, 2021

Telling people that you’re headed to college is an almost instant invitation for them to either tell you about their experiences or for them to tell you some myth that they heard through the grapevine.

By | Sep 23, 2021

I thought college would just be a larger, more challenging version of high school, but with more parties.