•  

September 25, 2017   |   Ithaca, NY

Life & Culture

Street Art found in Ithaca

This detail is part of a larger mural by the front entrance of Lot 10 on Cayuga Street. The piece was done by Eder Muniz, a Brazilian urban artist based out of New York. This surreal take on “Alice in Wonderland” was painted by French graffiti artist Roti. One of the most intricate murals in Ithaca, it can be found on Green Street. These painted people can be found along the wall behind Cinemapolis on The Commons. This mural is located behind Lot 10 on Cayuga Street. A metal fish hangs outside behind Cinemapolis on The Commons. This mural, located in the Titus flats skate park shows a colorful portrait of a woman. This mural, which can be spotted in a skate park on the Titus Flats on South 
Meadow Street, is the work of Cap Matches Color, a collective of graffiti artists.
This brightly colored lettering is one of many murals hidden on the back of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Worker’s building on Cecil A. Malone Drive. This brightly colored lettering is one of many murals hidden on the back of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Worker’s building on Cecil A. Malone Drive. This brightly colored lettering is one of many murals hidden on the back of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Worker’s building on Cecil A. Malone Drive. This mural can be found on a New York State Electric and Gas Corporation pump house at Route 79 and 13A. The piece was done by local artist Sean Chilson.	On any given morning, early-risers walk across the parking lot next to Ithaca Bakery on 
Meadow Street, and just as often they pass without noticing the massive mural adorning the wall at the back of the lot painted by Alice Pasquini. This colorful art can be found behind Lot 10 on Cayuga Street.
<
>
On any given morning, early-risers walk across the parking lot next to Ithaca Bakery on Meadow Street, and just as often they pass without noticing the massive mural adorning the wall at the back of the lot painted by Alice Pasquini.