$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Cortaca Jug tickets are now available for campus community

Eleanor Kay
The 2022 Cortaca Jug game will take place at 1 p.m. Nov. 12 at Yankee Stadium. The college will also be hosting IC in the City, an alumni reunion and Cortaca ’22 festivities throughout the weekend. Tickets will be available for $28.50 located in the designated college section at the stadium.

Tickets for the 2022 63rd Cortaca Jug football game at Yankee Stadium are now on sale for the Ithaca College campus community. 

In a Sept. 12 email to the campus community, Bonnie Prunty, vice president for Student Affairs and Campus Life, and Susan Bassett ’79, associate vice president and director of Intercollegiate Athletics, said tickets will not be sold on campus like in past years, but will be sold electronically through Ticketmaster instead. 

Tickets will be available for $28.50 located in the designated college section at the stadium. The sale will only be open for members of the campus community from Sept. 12 through noon Sept. 18, when it will open to the general public. Campus community members are limited to six tickets each and the college has received a 5,000-ticket allotment.

The college will also sponsor nine coach buses, 486 total seats, for round-trip transportation for students to and from Yankee Stadium on Nov. 12. Seats will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis and cost $20. Interested students must complete the Cortaca 2022 Bus Reservation Form.

The 2022 Cortaca Jug game will take place at 1 p.m. Nov. 12 at Yankee Stadium. The college will also be hosting IC in the City, an alumni reunion and Cortaca ’22 festivities throughout the weekend.

$1375
$2000