$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

ITHACA TODAY: Wednesday, March 5

What’s happening today
Today’s top news and events

1. Seth Meyers, host of NBC’s “Late Night,” will visit Ithaca College this April. Meyers will perform at 8 p.m. April 12 in the Athletics and Events Center. Tickets will be available after spring break and will be $15 for students and $30 for the general public. In addition to his performance, Meyers will also speak to students in the mini-course “Weekend Update: Intersections of Politics and Comedy.”

2. The School of Business will hold a farewell event for Raquib Zaman, Dana professor and chair of the Department of Finance and International Business, at 4 p.m. today in Emerson Suites. Zaman will retire this spring after 40 years at the college.

3. Tania Leon, Cuban-American composer and music professor at Brooklyn College, will give a guest lecture at 7:30 p.m. tonight in the Iger Lecture Hall in the James J. Whalen Center for Music. Leon will discuss her career as a composer, conductor and new music advocate.

Featured Video
Check out what our multimedia reporters covered

ICTV’s Newswatch 16 goes live from the Roy H. Park School of Communications’ collaboration room, and home of The Ithacan, for the first time.

$1495
$2000