$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Public Safety Logs Aug. 16–22

File Photo

August 16

Medical Assist/Psychological

LOCATION: Hilliard Hall

SUMMARY: A caller reported a person making suicidal comments. The person was taken into custody under mental hygine law and was transported to the hospital by ambulance. Master Patrol Officer Bryan Verzosa responded.

Accidental Property Damage

LOCATION: Physician Assistant Program Building

SUMMARY: A caller reported construction debris from a separate construction project that fell and damaged a wall to the Ithaca College building. The officer documented the damage. Master Patrol Officer Bryan Verzosa responded.

August 17

Safety Hazard

LOCATION: Rothschild Place

SUMMARY: A caller reported that an unknown person disposed of several uncapped injection needles into the trash. Master Patrol Officer Waylon DeGraw responded.

August 18

Medical Assist/Illness Related

LOCATION: Towers Marketplace

SUMMARY: An officer reported that a person requested advice reagrding an on-going medical issue. The officer reported that the person declined medical attention. Master Patrol Officer Bryan Verzosa responded.

August 19

Making Graffiti No Degree, Sub 1–2

LOCATION: Terrace 2

SUMMARY: A caller reported that an unknown person made graffiti on a bulletin board. Master Patrol Officer Bryan Verzosa responded.

Trespass No Degree

LOCATION: East Tower

SUMMARY: A caller reported that a person entered a room of another and laid in their bed. The officer reported the person was intoxicated and escorted them to their own room. The person was referred for trespass and irresponsible use of alcohol. Master Patrol Officer John Elmore responded.

Medical Assist/Injury Related

LOCATION: J-lot

SUMMARY: A caller reported that a person fell on stairs and sustained a laceration to the head. The officer reported that the person declined medical assistance. Sergeant Don Lyke responded.

August 20

SCC Irresponsible Use of Alcohol/Drugs

LOCATION: Circle Apartments

SUMMARY: A caller reported an intoxicated person. The officer referred one person for irresponsible use of alcohol. Master Patrol Officer Bryan Verzosa responded.

Suspicious Circumstance

LOCATION: Garden Apartments

SUMMARY: A caller reported people on the fire escape looking into windows. The officer reported not being able to locate anyone. Master Patrol Officer Bryan Verzosa responded.

Trespass No Degree

LOCATION: Circle Apartments

SUMMARY: A caller reported three people refusing to leave the area. The officer reported one person was issued a conduct referral for trespassing. Sergeant Don Lyke responded.

August 21

SCC Irresponsible Use of Alcohol/Drugs

LOCATION: Terrace 9

SUMMARY: A caller reported an intoxicated person vomiting. The officer referred one person for irresponsible use of alcohol and for damaging a glass picture. Patrol Officer Sophia Dimkos responded.

Fire Alarm Accidental

LOCATION: Circle Apartments

SUMMARY: Simplex reported a fire alarm. The activation was caused by steam from a shower. Patrol Officer Mark Jones responded.

SCC Irresponsible Use of Alcohol/Drugs

LOCATION: Circle Apartments

SUMMARY: The Tompkins County 911 Center reported an ambulance responding for an intoxicated person vomiting. One person was transported to the hospital by ambulance and the person was referred for irresponsible use of alcohol. Master Patrol Officer Bryan Verzosa responded.

Medical Assist/Injury Related

LOCATION: The Athletics and Events Center

SUMMARY: A caller reported a person experiencing an allergic reaction. The person was transported to the hospital by ambulance. Master Patrol Officer Joe Opper responded.

August 22

Medical Assist/Psychological

LOCATION: East Tower

SUMMARY: A caller reported having suicidal thoughts. The person was taken into custody and transported to the hospital by ambulance. Patrol Officer Mark Jones responded.

$1495
$2000