amazonAd
November 28, 2022
Ithaca, NY | 39°F

NBC sports anchor to announce Cortaca Jug alongside Ithaca College students

By | Nov 8, 2022

Ithaca College and the YES Network announced Nov. 8 that Bruce Beck ’78 will be the play-by-play announcer for the coverage of the Cortaca Jug game Nov. 12.

Football playing for it all under new head coach

By | Aug 31, 2022

The Ithaca College football team is returning to the gridiron with a veteran group that has high expectations, along with a new head coach on the sidelines.

Park school holds open sessions to introduce dean candidates

By | May 4, 2022

Faculty, staff and students attended sessions between May 2 and 5 to meet the final candidates for dean of the Roy H. Park School of Communications.

Seniors react to planned COVID-19 measures for Commencement

By | May 4, 2022

Some members of the Class of 2022 have expressed their thoughts on the lack of COVID-19 measures in place for this year’s Commencement ceremonies.

Softball team splits series against Alfred University

By | Apr 17, 2022

The Ithaca College softball team split a two-game series against the Alfred University Saxons in a doubleheader at Kostrinsky Field on April 12.

Campus Center camera feed showcases dining hall lines

By | Apr 13, 2022

The camera pilot program was announced via Intercom on March 24. Students can view the camera feed by logging in with their Netpass credentials through the Ithaca College website.

Softball sweeps doubleheader against SUNY Oneonta in home opener

By | Apr 5, 2022

The Ithaca College softball team played its home season opener against SUNY Oneonta in a doubleheader at Kostrinsky Field Tuesday afternoon.

IC Health Badge requirement to be discontinued

By | Apr 4, 2022

Starting Monday, April 11, Ithaca College students will no longer have to fill out daily COVID-19 health screenings and show their IC Health Badge.

Men’s lacrosse coach reaches 350 career wins at IC

By | Mar 30, 2022

Jeff Long, Ithaca College men’s lacrosse head coach, reached his 350th career win with a 18–10 victory over Birmingham-Southern College on March 15.

Four Ithaca College student-athletes win national titles

By | Mar 22, 2022

A total of four Ithaca College athletes won national titles over the past week, garnering two individual NCAA championships each for the Bombers’ track and field and swimming and diving programs. 

IC women’s basketball team falls to Springfield College in NCAA Tournament

By | Mar 7, 2022

The Ithaca College women’s basketball team fell to Springfield College at the buzzer in the NCAA Tournament Round of 32 by a final score of 73–71 March 5 at Ben Light Gymnasium.

Men’s track and field set to defend conference championship

By | Mar 3, 2022

A year after returning to the track and winning the Liberty League, the Ithaca College men’s track and field team is looking to repeat as conference champions.