August 5, 2021
Ithaca, NY | 67°F

New food share cabinet added on campus

By | May 6, 2021

A new food sharing cabinet located outside of Muller Chapel aims to give students food while reducing the stigma of using a food pantry.

Football team returns to action in spring game

By | May 6, 2021

The Ithaca College football team returned to action in front of a crowd of Bombers fans in an intrasquad spring game April 30 under the lights at Higgins Stadium.

Senior women’s lacrosse player shoots for success

By | May 6, 2021

When the Ithaca College women’s lacrosse team had its 2020 spring season canceled, senior midfielder Jacqui Hallack’s strong work ethic did not let her take time off.

Students welcome warm weather

By | May 6, 2021

As the weather gets warmer, Ithaca College students take advantage of the many opportunities for outdoor activities on campus.

Club rugby practices adapts to unconventional season

By | Apr 29, 2021

The Ithaca College men’s club rugby team has resumed practices this spring in preparation for resuming competition in the fall.

Men’s basketball head coach resigns after first season

By | Apr 27, 2021

Sean Burton ’09, Ithaca College men’s basketball head coach, has resigned from his position, effective immediately.

Softball players and alumni connect through jerseys

By | Mar 24, 2021

As the freshmen settle into their roles on the team and get familiar with their teammates and coaches, both the upperclassmen and the coaches evaluate which jersey is best for each player.

Former men’s basketball player promoted to head coach

By | Mar 3, 2021

New men’s basketball head coach Sean Burton is now the head coach of his former team after Jim Mullins retired following the 2019-2020 season.

The Faces of Austerity Feb. 18

By | Feb 25, 2021

This series aims to put human faces on faculty members who have been notified of their termination as a result of the Academic Program Prioritization.

Students team up to create social media content for the college’s sports

By | Feb 25, 2021

A group of Ithaca College students with just a couple of cameras and a few years of experience have teamed up to snap pictures of athletes in action to spruce up the Bombers’ social media accounts. 

Commentary: A price too big to ignore — the cost of Ithaca College

By | Feb 23, 2021

When I tried to resolve my outstanding balance over the summer before attending the fall semester, I was told that I’d have to cover about $23,000.

Swimming and diving teams compete against one another in time trials

By | Feb 23, 2021

Both the men’s and women’s Ithaca College swimming and diving teams hosted the Bombers are Back Time Trial on Feb.