January 26, 2022
Ithaca, NY | 15°F

What is your experience with college breaks?

By | Dec 1, 2021

Thanksgiving, for me, used to be filled with happy memories and laughter, but now it comes with dread and hesitation.

Bombers fall to Red Dragons in 62nd Cortaca Jug game

By , | Nov 18, 2021

The Ithaca College and SUNY Cortland football teams treated fans to a thriller, battling through rain and snow in the 62nd Cortaca Jug game Nov. 13 in Cortland.

What is your experience with the Ithaca area?

By | Nov 17, 2021

So for my last semester on campus, I wanted to do typical Ithaca tourist activities. I went to Moonies, Taughannock Falls, Ithaca Falls and Collegetown.

Press conference held prior to 62nd Cortaca Jug

By | Nov 11, 2021

Ithaca College and SUNY Cortland held a joint-press conference Nov. 10 in Cortland, New York, leading up to the 62nd Cortaca Jug game.

Men’s basketball ready for long-awaited conference title defense

By | Nov 10, 2021

Led by a new coaching staff, the Ithaca College men’s basketball team will look to continue its winning ways in the team’s return to the court after two years.

Women’s basketball team ready to defend the conference title

By | Nov 10, 2021

It has been nearly two years since it has been on the court, but the Ithaca College women’s basketball team has its sights set on a “three-peat” as Liberty League champions.

Wrestling team prepared to prove it’s a national title contender

By | Nov 10, 2021

The Ithaca College wrestling team opens the regular season ranked No. 14 in the country according to the National Wrestling Coaches Association Division III Coaches Preseason Rankings.

Six Ithaca College teams set to appear in postseason

By | Oct 28, 2021

As the fall regular season winds down for Ithaca College Athletics, postseason tournaments are set to begin, and six teams are looking to bring home a Liberty League Championship.

Ithaca College Board of Trustees hold virtual open meeting

By | Oct 27, 2021

The Ithaca College Board of Trustees hosted a virtual discussion Oct. 25 on Zoom with the campus community to discuss the presidential search and students’ mental health.

What is you experience with dining at IC?

By | Oct 6, 2021

All in all, I did not come to Ithaca for the food. Good luck to those with dietary restrictions on campus, it will be difficult, but try not to skip meals.

Ithaca community members rally for reproductive rights

By | Oct 6, 2021

Community members from Cornell University, Ithaca College and the greater Ithaca area rallied for reproductive rights Oct. 2.  

Cortaca 2022 venue change results in varying reactions

The 63rd annual Cortaca Jug game between Ithaca College and SUNY Cortland will be held at Yankee Stadium in November 2022.