September 29, 2022
Ithaca, NY | 56°F

Towers Marketplace closed because of understaffing issues

By | Sep 7, 2022

Towers Marketplace at Ithaca College has not opened for the fall semester, despite plans announced during summer 2022 to expand the location’s hours and food offerings.

Students and faculty impacted by honors program phasing out

By | Aug 31, 2022

The decision to phase out the honors program has led to confusion and disappointment for some of the students and faculty that have been involved in it.

IC welcome events draw a full house

By | Aug 31, 2022

First Bomber Weekend started off with a bang as students played games at Casino Night in Emerson Suites on Aug. 26 and relaxed with a picnic on the Campus Center Quad on Aug. 27.

Women’s cross-country set hopes high after coming up short in 2021

By | Aug 31, 2022

Following a 2021 season where the Ithaca College women’s cross-country team came short of reaching the National Championship, expectations are high.

Volleyball expecting big season with young roster

By | Aug 31, 2022

The Ithaca College volleyball team is ready to begin its second season back since the COVID-19 pandemic with the upcoming season quickly approaching.

Q&A: Park School dean discusses transition to her new role

By | Aug 31, 2022

News Editor Syd Pierre sat down with Amy Falkner, dean of the Park School of Communications to discuss her transition to IC and her future goals.

Basketball teams announce hiring of new assistant coaches

By | Aug 24, 2022

Over the summer, the Ithaca College women’s and men’s basketball teams both recruited new assistant coaches, Mary Mazzella and Matthew Smith.

IC Day of Learning continues with keynote on anti-racism

By | Aug 23, 2022

Students and employees filled Emerson Suites on Aug. 21 for a continuation of the IC Day of Learning — this time about anti-racism and advocacy work.

Brittany Broski visits IC campus for student Q&A

By | Apr 28, 2022

From left, sophomore Annalese Winegard, junior Benjamin Berkowitz and TikTok personality Brittany Broski hold a Q&A session April 19 in Emerson Suites.

Comic fans assemble at the 45th Ithacon

By | Apr 27, 2022

The 45th annual Ithacon held for two days in Campus Center attracted comic fans of all ages.

Softball team sweeps doubleheader against Skidmore College

By | Apr 26, 2022

The Ithaca College softball team celebrated senior day by completing a two-game sweep over Skidmore College at Kostrinsky field on April 23. 

IC student-athletes help raise money for BomberTHON

By | Apr 14, 2022

As Ithaca College students from all over the college gathered in Towers Marketplace on April 10, BomberTHON began its third annual dance marathon.