$1275
$2000

Gymnastics: Bombers Place Third at Divison I Invitational

The Ithaca Bombers Gymnastics team posted their second highest score of the season, competing against Division I opponents Towson University and host Cornell University on Saturday.

Towson won the meet, scoring 192.5, and Cornell was second at 191.2. The Bombers scored 184.1.

The Bombers’ point total trails only the 184.75 that they put up in their season opening home victory over Yale University, Rhode Island College, and defending ECAC champion SUNY-Brockport.

Junior Jessica Bolduc posted the team’s highest scores of the meet, scoring a 9.65 on the balance beam. Bolduc led the team on vault as well scoring a 9.325. She placed second in the all-around with a 37.425.

Senior Justine Picciano tied with Bolduc for the top score on the floor exercise, both scored a 9.55.

Freshman Shilanna Gallo led the Bombers on the uneven bars with a score of 9.3

The Bombers return to action next Saturday when they host SUNY-Brockport, SUNY-Cortland and Wilson College at the Harriet Marranca Memorial Invitational in Ben Light Gymnasium. The action begins at 1 p.m.

$1275
$2000