$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

IC men’s basketball suffers fourth loss of season

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION BY EVE MAHANEY

The Ithaca College men’s basketball team lost 91–77 to the Union College Dutchman on Dec. 8.

The Bombers took an early lead over the Dutchmen. With six and a half minutes to go, the Dutchmen tied the Bombers 28–28. Union then took over the lead, but the Bombers came back and tied the game at 35.

After regaining the lead, the Blue and Gold led the Dutchmen for the remainder of the first half. With no time remaining on the clock, the Dutchmen shot a 3-pointer to end the half in a tie 46–46.

In the second half, the Bombers took the lead over the Dutchmen. Union came back strong to make it a one point score contest in the first four minutes.

After the Dutchman scored two free throws, Union College scored 12 points unanswered, to go up by 11.

This was the second biggest deficit of the game for the Bombers. The Blue and Gold never regained their lead as the Dutchmen ran away with the win.

The Bombers leading scorer was junior guard Joey Flanagan with 21 points. Junior guard and captain Marc Chasin led with 11 rebounds.

For the Dutchmen, senior guard and captain Wade McNamara led the team with 21 rebounds and was the lead scorer with 37 points.

The Bombers next game will be at 2 p.m. Dec. 10 in Geneva, New York against Hobart College.

$1495
$2000