$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Ithaca College gymnastics team loses third dual meet of season

SAM FULLER/THE ITHACAN

The Ithaca College gymnastics team lost to Springfield College 188.950–185.700 Feb. 19. The Bombers posted scores of 46.750 on vault, 46.250 on bars, 46.025 on beam and 46.675 on floor.

Junior Kaylee Pacunas finished second overall on vault with a score of 9.500, and freshman Baylie Trammell finished fifth with a score of 9.400. Sophomore Victoria Gery and junior Melissa Hollrigl had a three way tie for seventh with a score of 9.300 with Springfield sophomore Jessica Clemens. Sophomore Carolyn Nichols finished with a score of 9.200.

Trammell finished second on the uneven bars, getting a career best score of 9.600. Junior Mina Shernan tied for fourth with a score of 9.375, and freshman Elyse Ryden, sophomore Haley Lyons and Junior Kendra Balcerak scored 9.150, 9.125 and 9.000, respectively.

Senior Lynley Choate finished in fifth place on the beam, achieving a score of 9.525, while Lyons and junior Hannah Donnelly were right behind her in sixth and seventh place.

On the floor, Gery tied three-way for third place with a score of 9.500. Nichols was sixth with a score of 9.425. Their teammates, freshman Emily Szembrot, sophomore Amanda Cioli and sophomore Amy Thomas finished in eighth, ninth and tenth, respectively.

The Bombers return for the Harriet Marranca Memorial Invitational, where they will be competing against SUNY Brockport, Ursinus College and Rhode Island College at 1 p.m. Feb. 26 in Ben Light Gymnasium.

$1495
$2000