$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Men’s and women’s cross country competes at Hamilton Invite

The cross-country teams traveled to Hamilton College on Oct. 10 to compete in the 2015 Hamilton College Cross-Country Invitational.

The top five runners for the men’s team came across the finish line placing in 63rd–103rd overall. The men’s team was lead by freshman Owen Memelo who came in 63rd in the 8K at a time of 28:05.3. Senior Conor Cleveland followed shortly behind in 93rd, earning a personal best, coming in at 29:11.3.

Freshmen Daniel Hart and Sam Hayden were behind Cleveland, placing 97th and 100th, respectively. Rounding out the top five was sophomore Eric Melcer who placed 103rd. The Blue and Gold totaled 323 points, placing them 12th out of the 15 schools that competed.

The women placed seventh overall in their 5K race, recording 207 points. Graduate student Trisha Ignatowski completed the race in 19:08.2, placing her in 37th overall and first for the Bombers. Coming in 42nd, 43rd and 44th were seniors Rachelle Sartori and Emily Krakowski, and junior Lauren Hodge, respectively. Finishing out the top five was junior Emily Drain who placed 51st and clocked in at a time of 19:26.2.

The Bombers will compete next at noon Oct. 17 at the NCAA Pre-Nationals meet in Winneconne, Wisconsin.

$1495
$2000