$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Men’s Track and Field: Bombers win four events at Oneonta

The men’s outdoor track and field team competed in its last meet before the Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference Championships yesterday, winning four events at the Oneonta State May Meet at All College Field in Oneonta, N.Y and provisionally qualifying for the NCAA Championships in the 4×400-meter relay.

Senior co-captain Max Orenstein met ECAC qualifiers in two different individual events, winning the 100-meter dash with a time of 10.98 seconds and finishing second in the 200-meter dash with a time of 21.97 seconds.

In addition to Orenstein, graduate student William Way won the 5000-meter run with an ECAC-qualifying time of 14:54.75 and senior Ryan Taylor won the javelin throw with a mark of 51.67 meters.

The Bombers’ lone team event victory of the meet came in the 4×400-meter relay, where they met the ECAC and NCAA provisional standards by finishing in 3:15.51 with a squad consisting of freshman Brennan Edmonds, sophomore Chris Mastrosimone, Orenstein and senior co-captain Jeff Wetmore.

Sophomore Nate Bickell also added to the Bombers’ success at Oneonta when he met the ECAC qualifier in the 1500-meter run, finishing fourth with a time of 4:00.74. Junior Dan Moloney also met the ECAC qualifier when he finished fourth in the 400-meter hurdles with a time of 55.38 seconds and junior Jusan Hamilton met the ECAC qualifier in the hammer throw when he finished fourth with a mark of 49.27 meters.

The Bombers will compete in the ECAC Outdoor Championships at 2 p.m. Thursday at Moravian College in Bethlehem, Pa.

$1375
$2000