•  

August 20, 2017   |   Ithaca, NY

Veterans to anchor men’s lacrosse roster

By | Mar 2, 2016

The men’s lacrosse team will rely on its upperclassmen to guide the squad to the NCAA Tournament this spring season.

Softball team looks to use freshman talent

By | Mar 2, 2016

The softball team expects to contend this spring season with a large sum of skilled freshman backing up the seasoned veterans.

Men’s track and field team chases aspirations

By , | Mar 2, 2016

The men’s track and field team will look improve on its second-place finish at the Empire 8 Outdoor Conference Championship last spring season.

Men’s crew will depend on new rowers

By | Mar 2, 2016

The men’s crew team will look to utilize a smaller roster this spring season in order to take down top competitors this spring season.

Women’s track and field sets higher goals for outdoor season

The women’s track and field team enters its outdoor season looking to build on the momentum it established during the indoor season, during which the women took home the Empire 8 Championship and had three individuals set four new school records.

Baseball seeks strong spring season

By | Mar 2, 2016

The baseball team enters the 2016 season hoping to rely on its veteran talent to help them win back-to-back Empire 8 Championship titles.

Men’s tennis eyes strong season

By | Mar 2, 2016

Men’s tennis sets its goals high after beating the University of Rochester on Feb. 14 for the first time since 2009.

Women’s crew team changes focus this upcoming season

By , | Mar 2, 2016

The women’s crew team decided to put its attention on the Dad Vail Regatta for the spring season due to changes to the selection process for the NCAA Championship.

New coach adds moxy to women’s lacrosse team

By | Mar 2, 2016

The women’s lacrosse team enters the 2016 season hoping to make the Empire 8 Championship.