•  

November 19, 2018   |   Ithaca, NY

Women’s tennis starts transition to spring sport

By | Feb 28, 2018

The Ithaca College women’s tennis teams looks to have a strong showing in its first season in the Liberty League Conference.

Women’s track and field aims for a national championship

By | Feb 28, 2018

The Ithaca College women’s track and field is looking for another run at the national title this outdoor season.

Men’s track and field looks for first in Liberty League

By | Feb 28, 2018

The Ithaca College men’s track and field team is looking for a first place finish in the Liberty League Conference.

Underclassmen make their presence known on men’s crew team

By | Feb 28, 2018

The Ithaca College men’s crew team will rely on the team’s underclassmen this season to help reach a first place finish in the Liberty League.

Softball looks to start strong in first Liberty League season

By | Feb 28, 2018

Coming off of a 33–12 record last year and an Empire 8 Conference regular-season championship, the Ithaca College softball team was unanimously picked to win the Liberty League Conference this season by the conference’s head coaches.

Baseball relies on strong pitching for upcoming season

By | Feb 28, 2018

After achieving a 30–13 record in the 2017 spring season and reaching the NCAA Division III New York Regional Tournament, the Ithaca College baseball team is looking to succeed by rallying behind the leadership of a veteran coach and experienced players.

Men’s tennis looks to serve up strong season

By | Feb 28, 2018

As the Ithaca College men’s tennis team enters its spring season, there will be a familiar face for some members of the Blue and Gold: Chris Hayes ’16 is back, but as the assistant coach instead of a teammate.

Golf sets high goals under first-year head coach

By | Feb 28, 2018

This spring marks Ithaca College’s debut season in the Liberty League Conference.

Men’s lacrosse sets sights on returning to the NCAA tournament

By | Feb 28, 2018

The 2017 Ithaca College men’s lacrosse team had a good season but failed to repeat the success of the previous year, when they were ranked No.

Women’s lacrosse hopes to continue steady improvement

By | Feb 28, 2018

During its past two seasons, the Ithaca College women’s lacrosse team has secured 14 wins in each season and back-to-back appearances in the NCAA tournament.

Women’s crew aims for nationals as member of a conference

By | Feb 28, 2018

The Ithaca College women’s crew team will look to their senior class for leadership as they venture into their 2018 spring season.