•  

September 23, 2020   |   Ithaca, NY

Men’s track and field has high potential for outdoor season

By | Feb 28, 2019

The men’s track and field team will look to continue its success with a strong foundation of returners and a talented freshman class.

Golf team hopes to develop experience within young roster

By | Feb 28, 2019

The women’s golf team has only one junior and no senior on the roster, so the squad will look to rebuild after losing a strong class last season.

Softball hopes to have balanced success throughout season

By | Feb 28, 2019

The Ithaca College softball team is aiming towards another deep playoff run this season after a national semi-finals appearance last season.

Baseball returners seek berth in College World Series

By | Feb 28, 2019

The Ithaca College baseball team is returning 13 key seniors who will help attempt to guide the team to a berth in the College World Series.

Women’s track and field plan to continue indoor momentum

By , | Feb 28, 2019

The women’s track and field team will attempt to defend their outdoor Liberty League title and bring a large group to the NCAA Championships.

Women’s lacrosse hopes to end league championship struggle

By | Feb 27, 2019

The Ithaca College women’s lacrosse team hopes to replace last years graduates with depth from all grade levels and finally win a league championship.

Aiming to advance further in the NCAA Tournament

By | Feb 27, 2019

The Ithaca College men’s lacrosse team seems poised to replace several key contributors from last season with new additions and player development.

Women’s tennis aims to stay healthy and improve play

By | Feb 27, 2019

The Ithaca College women’s tennis team is hoping to improve their record within the Liberty League, despite having only six players on the roster.

Men’s tennis hopes to improve doubles performances

By | Feb 27, 2019

The Ithaca College men’s tennis team is hoping to make a run for a Liberty League title. They plan to get there by improving their doubles play.