December 4, 2021
Ithaca, NY | 33°F

Men’s tennis ready to step up against Liberty League

By | Mar 25, 2021

The men’s tennis team is ready to bounce back from a short spring season with a new head coach and healthy upperclassmen

Women’s golf team counts on strong leadership this year

By | Mar 25, 2021

With almost a 18-month layoff from their last tournament, the Ithaca College women’s golf team is shooting to make momentum early and build on it.

Women’s crew team rows for each other and NCAA title

By | Mar 25, 2021

With the spring season on the horizon, the Ithaca College women’s crew team is ready to race against competition from all three NCAA divisions.

Men’s track and field welcomes fresh faces into program

By | Mar 25, 2021

The Ithaca College men’s track and field team hopes a large incoming class will push them to their third consecutive Liberty League championship.

Women’s track and field primed for postseason success

By | Mar 25, 2021

The Ithaca College women’s track and field team is hungry to get back to competition and battle for a chance at the NCAA outdoor championships.

Softball team’s veteran roster returns for a title push

By | Mar 25, 2021

The Ithaca College softball team brings back an experienced roster for one last chance to win the Division III College World Series.

Baseball team ready to contend for the Liberty League

By | Mar 25, 2021

After an interrupted first season as manager, head coach David Valesente and the Ithaca College baseball team look to swing for the fences.

Men’s crew looking to make waves in shortened season

By | Mar 25, 2021

With only four races leading up to the Liberty League championships, the Ithaca College men’s crew team knows the importance of each competition.

Women’s tennis vying NCAA bid with a bounce back year

By | Mar 25, 2021

After feeling robbed of a comeback season last spring, the women’s tennis team is ready to bounce back behind an improved group of sophomores.

Men’s lacrosse team taking the season day-by-day

By | Mar 25, 2021

The Ithaca College men’s lacrosse team is ready to assert themselves as a threat in the competitive Liberty League conference this season.

Women’s lacrosse team gearing up for a championship run

By | Mar 25, 2021

The Ithaca College women’s lacrosse will look to improve their spot in the national rankings after some strong early outings.