amazonAd
December 6, 2022
Ithaca, NY | 39°F

Women’s lacrosse team set to compete for national championship

By | Mar 3, 2022

After a dominant 2021 season for the Ithaca College women’s lacrosse team, the Bombers entered the upcoming campaign ranked as one of the top squads in the nation with championship aspirations.

Men’s lacrosse team hoping to make a splash in tough conference

By | Mar 3, 2022

In a stacked Liberty League conference, the Ithaca College men’s lacrosse team is looking to establish itself as a top team in the league.

Men’s crew team looking to make a splash in the Liberty League

By | Mar 3, 2022

With the 2022 spring season approaching, the Ithaca College men’s crew team is gearing up for a return in April as it looks to reach its goals for the year.

Men’s track and field set to defend conference championship

By | Mar 3, 2022

A year after returning to the track and winning the Liberty League, the Ithaca College men’s track and field team is looking to repeat as conference champions.

Softball team looking to return to postseason play after losing veterans

By | Mar 3, 2022

After losing in the Liberty League Championship and graduating multiple starters in 2021, the Ithaca College softball team will need to come together.

Women’s tennis team ready to compete with new-look squad

By | Mar 3, 2022

The Ithaca College women’s tennis team is hard at work, gearing up for the start of its upcoming season. It will be its first complete season since 2019.

Women’s track and field team sprints toward a championship

By | Mar 3, 2022

Following a fourth-place finish at last year’s NCAA outdoor championships, the Ithaca College women’s track and field team is looking to eager to return to the national championships.

Baseball team looks contend for league and national titles

By | Mar 3, 2022

The Ithaca College baseball team has made its return to the diamond and has high expectations for the 2022 season. The club is eyeing a Liberty League title and a trip to the NCAA tournament.

Men’s tennis team looking for a bounce back season

By | Mar 3, 2022

After a shortened eight-game schedule in Spring 2021, the Ithaca College men’s tennis team is looking to improve its record in its first full season of play since Spring 2019. 

Golf team looks to defend conference championship title

By | Mar 3, 2022

The 2022 Ithaca College golf team is a tightknit group of athletes primed and ready to defend its first-ever Liberty League title from 2021.

Women’s crew team aiming to build on last season’s momentum

By | Mar 3, 2022

After winning the Liberty League Championship and finishing third at the NCAA Championships last May, the Ithaca College women’s crew team has high expectations.