•  

September 24, 2017   |   Ithaca, NY

Terry Richardson in hot water…again…

By | Nov 6, 2013

Terry Richardson, photographer/provocateur extraordinaire, is making headlines again.

Ghesquiere at Louis Vuitton

By | Nov 4, 2013

In the best news all week, Nicholas Ghesquiere has finally been named creative director of Louis Vuitton!

The Man Repeller Defends the Slutty Halloween Costume

By | Oct 31, 2013

Leandra Medine, the mastermind behind the lifestyle/life mantra blog, the Man Repeller and my personal sartorial hero, recently wrote a piece for GQ Magazine called, “In Defense of the Slutty Halloween Costume.” Wait, what?

Jeremy Scott to take over at Moschino

By | Oct 29, 2013

In the latest of a series of creative director shuffles, Moschino has just named Jeremy Scott creative director of the colorful and cheeky Italian house.

99 problems and Barneys is one of them

By | Oct 25, 2013

This summer, Barneys announced that Jay Z would be collaborating with designers (such as Balenciaga and Rick Owens) for the department store’s annual limited edition holiday collection, in a move that follows the increasing successes of hip hop collaborations in fashion – A$AP and Jeremy Scott, Kanye West and A.P.C and Giuseppe Zanotti, plus campaign promotionals like Alexander Wang using Azealia Banks as the face of his T by Alexander Wang line.

Zone of tranquility: Kava bar offers community alternative nightlife hotspot

By | Oct 23, 2013

Senior Samantha Towle sits in the nook of a wooden bar that is wrapped in gnarled tree roots that climb up to leafy limbs lining the ceiling of the Mystic Water Kava Bar & Yoga Studio.

Isabel Marant hits H&M

By | Oct 21, 2013

Isabel Marant x H&M has just launched and you can bet that it’s going to be sartorial carnage when it hits stores.

College Men on Why Vaginas are Important

By | Oct 20, 2013

So, in case you didn’t get enough vagina talk in my last post, here’s a video from the kids at Connecticut College (you know, the people who found out that Oreo cookies are just as addictive as cocaine) who asked 100 of the men at their college to explain why they think that vaginas are important as a part of a campaign for V Day. 

American Apparel is Getting Off on Period Power

By | Oct 16, 2013

The internet has been abuzz lately about American Apparel’s latest shocker – a shirt that depicts the crotch of a woman who is menstruating and masturbating.

Review: ‘Doris’ reveals rapper’s depth

By | Sep 5, 2013

Former Odd Future hip-hop collective member Earl Sweatshirt returns from long absence with deep album.

Bold and Brash: A spring 2013 fashion preview

By | Mar 20, 2013

Spring fashion hits Ithaca with bold colors as well as blacks and whites.

HiFashion Studios president and founder graduates after two years of leadership

By | Jan 24, 2013

Senior Pedro Maldonado will graduate at the end of this semester. He and four other students founded HiFashion Studios in the fall of 2010.