December 4, 2021
Ithaca, NY | 33°F

Newly formed IC Book Club cracks open ‘Pride and Prejudice’

By | Dec 1, 2021

The newly-founded IC Book Club meets once every two weeks in the Ithaca Falls room of the Campus Center. Their first read was “Pride and Prejudice.”

Ithaca College Republicans meet with senator Tom O’Mara

By | Dec 1, 2021

Brought on campus by the club Ithaca College Republicans, New York state senator Tom O’Mara discussed political issues that affect the Ithaca area on Nov. 18.

Black accountants club promotes diversity and professionalism

By | Dec 1, 2021

The Ithaca College National Association of Black Accountants has been bridging gaps for minority students in the School of Business for 10 years.

UPDATE: Three ‘Rent’ performances canceled due to COVID-19

By | Nov 17, 2021

The Ithaca College Department of Theatre Arts announced Nov. 16 that some performances of “RENT” have been canceled, after some of the cast tested positive for COVID-19.

UPDATE: Cornell University cleared after bomb threat

By | Nov 7, 2021

Cornell University Police received a call of bombs being placed in Law School, Goldwin Smith, Upson Hall and Kennedy Hall at 2:12 p.m.

IC students celebrate Mid-Autumn festival

By | Nov 3, 2021

On Oct. 29, the IC Chinese Students and Scholars Association hosted a Mid-Autumn festival celebration, which drew about 100 students to the IC Square.

Review: Wes Anderson’s latest is yet another vapid mess

By | Nov 1, 2021

“The French Dispatch” is a perfect example of the failures of modern art. It looks nice and has its own personality, but has next to no substance.

College offers personal finance workshops to students

By | Oct 27, 2021

Ithaca College is offering personal finance workshops in order to help students understand interest rates, taxes, budgeting and loans, among other things. 

IC organizations boost women and POC in the financial world

By | Oct 27, 2021

Women in Finance and POC in Finance are organizations that promote financial literacy and boost their respective communities in business.

Column: Legacy of James Bond is polluted with misogyny

By | Oct 26, 2021

Until a few weeks ago, the sexism in James Bond movies has been as iconic as his vodka martini order.

Lecture series on antisemitism begins with activist Ashager Araro

By , | Oct 20, 2021

Ethiopian-Israeli activist and social media influencer Ashager Araro spoke in the Muller Chapel on Oct. 12, hosted by Hillel at IC.

Review: 25th Bond movie overcomes all the odds

By | Oct 18, 2021

“No Time to Die,” Daniel Craig’s final role as James Bond, offers a combination of intense action and rich emotion that is shaken, not stirred.