•  

September 23, 2017   |   Ithaca, NY

The Caribbean prepares for Maria

By | Sep 20, 2017

The United States has been the most active in sending aid into the Caribbean — all places except Cuba.

Heightened tensions lead to mass exodus

By | Sep 12, 2017

Punching a marginalized community when they’re down to keep them down is simply cowardly and a manifestation of fear, fear of difference.

Harvey leaves undocumented immigrants high and dry

By | Sep 6, 2017

In the long term, however, undocumented immigrants in Houston are far from protected.

Latin America rejects U.S. military intervention

By | Aug 30, 2017

Under the radar of most news sites, Vice President Mike Pence made his way down to Colombia to begin a week-long trip to Latin America that was later cut short.

Help the Venezuelan people, not your ego

By | May 3, 2017

While most of the world turns its back on Latin American politics and focuses on the Middle East, the beginning of a dictatorship and civil war brews in Venezuela.  

History repeats itself

By | Apr 19, 2017

What most newscasts or articles are missing, however, is that attacking another country’s military bases is an act of war.

Chinese law sparks Muslim uprisings

By | Apr 5, 2017

Ironically, it is the years of this abuse, oppression and marginalization that has led the Uyghurs to become aggressive toward the Chinese government.

U.S. and Russian relationships will play out on the field

By | Mar 29, 2017

The Cup could serve as the testament to newly found and dangerous relations between Trump and Putin.

Latinos finally fight corruption

By | Mar 22, 2017

The Odebrecht bribes are an unfortunate testament to how Latin America’s growth is made easy thanks to political corruption.

Lebanon cannot take care of refugee crisis on its own

By | Mar 8, 2017

Maybe if the United States and more European countries opened their doors to aid refugees, Lebanon would not have to establish as many restrictions.

Media ignores rise in hate groups

By | Mar 1, 2017

Many people do not realize that groups like these are spread out throughout the country, tackle various subjects and can even exist near liberal towns.

Vice President of Venezuela eases drug trade

By | Feb 21, 2017

Concern should be placed, however, on how this will affect the stability of Central and South America.