•  

November 14, 2018   |   Ithaca, NY

Volleyball advances to Elite Eight with win over Carnegie Mellon

By | Nov 12, 2018

The Ithaca College volleyball team advanced to the Elite Eight with a win over Carnegie Mellon University.

Keeping the Jug on South Hill: Bombers hope to start streak

The Ithaca College football team will face off against SUNY Cortland in the 60th annual Cortaca Jug game. The Bombers won last years matchup 48–20.

Former Bomber returns to the sidelines as assistant coach

By | Oct 23, 2018

Mary Kate Tierney ’14 will be the new assistant coach for the Ithaca College women’s basketball team this season.

Football blanks Union College in first conference win

By | Oct 14, 2018

The Ithaca College football team earned its first Liberty League Conference win with a victory over Union College.

Out of region players help volleyball program excel

By | Sep 12, 2018

Eleven of the 16 members of the Ithaca College women’s volleyball team are not from the northeast region.

Volleyball aims to build off of historical year

By | Aug 29, 2018

The Ithaca College Volleyball team hopes to improve upon a fantastic season in which the Bombers advanced to the Final Four.

Softball earns spot in Liberty League championship

By | May 5, 2018

The Ithaca College softball team will play in the Liberty League championship game after defeating RPI.

Bombers struggle against St. John Fisher College

By | Apr 1, 2018

The Ithaca College softball team lost both games in a double header against St. John Fisher College on March 31.

Softball starts off season 4–2 at the Sunkissed Games

By | Mar 15, 2018

The Ithaca College softball team kicked off its season at the Sunkissed Games in Kissimmee, Florida for the team’s spring break trip.

Women’s basketball concludes season with loss to Tufts

By | Mar 4, 2018

The Ithaca College women’s basketball team lost to Tufts University in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.

Softball looks to start strong in first Liberty League season

By | Feb 28, 2018

Coming off of a 33–12 record last year and an Empire 8 Conference regular-season championship, the Ithaca College softball team was unanimously picked to win the Liberty League Conference this season by the conference’s head coaches.

Women’s basketball falls to RIT in Liberty League semifinal

By | Feb 25, 2018

The Ithaca College women’s basketball team fell to the Rochester Institute of Technology 68–61 during the Liberty League Conference semifinal.