•  

September 23, 2018   |   Ithaca, NY

Out of region players help volleyball program excel

By | Sep 12, 2018

Eleven of the 16 members of the Ithaca College women’s volleyball team are not from the northeast region.

Volleyball aims to build off of historical year

By | Aug 29, 2018

The Ithaca College Volleyball team hopes to improve upon a fantastic season in which the Bombers advanced to the Final Four.

Softball earns spot in Liberty League championship

By | May 5, 2018

The Ithaca College softball team will play in the Liberty League championship game after defeating RPI.

Bombers struggle against St. John Fisher College

By | Apr 1, 2018

The Ithaca College softball team lost both games in a double header against St. John Fisher College on March 31.

Softball starts off season 4–2 at the Sunkissed Games

By | Mar 15, 2018

The Ithaca College softball team kicked off its season at the Sunkissed Games in Kissimmee, Florida for the team’s spring break trip.

Women’s basketball concludes season with loss to Tufts

By | Mar 4, 2018

The Ithaca College women’s basketball team lost to Tufts University in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.

Softball looks to start strong in first Liberty League season

By | Feb 28, 2018

Coming off of a 33–12 record last year and an Empire 8 Conference regular-season championship, the Ithaca College softball team was unanimously picked to win the Liberty League Conference this season by the conference’s head coaches.

Women’s basketball falls to RIT in Liberty League semifinal

By | Feb 25, 2018

The Ithaca College women’s basketball team fell to the Rochester Institute of Technology 68–61 during the Liberty League Conference semifinal.

Women’s basketball moves on to Liberty League semifinal

By | Feb 21, 2018

The Ithaca College women’s basketball team defeated William Smith College on Feb. 20 80–63 in the Liberty League Conference tournament.

Women’s Basketball defeats Bard College 70–31

By | Feb 17, 2018

The Ithaca College women’s basketball team defeated Bard College 70–31 Feb. 16 at Ben Light Gymnasium.

Women’s club basketball team aims for nationals

By | Feb 14, 2018

The Ithaca College women’s club basketball team is looking to earn its first automatic bid to the national tournament in six years.

Women’s basketball cruises through Clarkson 72–45

By | Feb 10, 2018

The Ithaca College women’s basketball team blew out Clarkson University for its third consecutive win.