amazonAd
December 5, 2022
Ithaca, NY | 27°F

College encourages alumni engagement beyond financial donations

By | Nov 30, 2022

Ithaca College is changing its approach to alumni engagement, focusing on creating relationships with alumni beyond financial contributions.

Ithaca College holds Day of Learning to address antisemitism

The event, called “Addressing Antisemitism: Fighting Hate for Good,” took place in response to three swastikas that were found Nov. 4 in the college’s James J. Whalen Center for Music.

Q&A: staff member promoted to student organization coordinator

By | Nov 15, 2022

Brittany Watros was promoted to student organization business coordinator in the Ithaca College Office of Student Engagement on Oct. 31.

Yield increases while college works to improve enrollment and retention

By | Oct 26, 2022

Ithaca College’s enrollment has exceeded its target in Fall 2022, but campus administration is still working on solutions to increase prospective student engagement and retention.

IC Republicans host Congressman Joe Sempolinski

By | Oct 10, 2022

Republican Congressman Joe Sempolinksi spoke at Ithaca College by invitation of IC Republicans on Oct. 5.

Longtime journalism professor to leave IC after Spring 2023

By | Sep 28, 2022

James Rada, professor and chair for the Department of Journalism at Ithaca College, announced Sept. 20 that he will leave the college after the 2022–23 academic year.

Faculty founds tech company to bring mobility to children

By | Sep 26, 2022

Current and former Ithaca College faculty founded a company to build robots in the hopes of bringing mobility to children with motor impairment.

Ithaca residents get on board with free TCAT campaign

By | Sep 14, 2022

Members of the Ithaca community have shown they are ready for free public transit. A petition was launched March 3 to make Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit (TCAT) free.

Q&A: Dean shares vision for School of Music, Theatre, and Dance

By | Sep 7, 2022

Contributing writer Noa Ran-Ressler sat down with new dean, Anne Hogan, to discuss her vision for the new School of Music, Theatre, and Dance.

Eco-Reps plan for major outreach after a year of struggles

By | Aug 31, 2022

In recent years, IC Eco-Reps was forced to scale back as reduced funding and staff cutbacks left the program without staff to advocate for the students.

IC staff leave and arrive in offices throughout summer 2022

By | Aug 24, 2022

During the summer many people left and assumed their roles as Ithaca College administrative positions.

Commentary: Ice at IC creates dangerous walking conditions

By | Feb 16, 2022

In addition to below freezing temperatures and the stressful start to a new semester, college students now have a new barrier to face: the ground