July 1, 2022
Ithaca, NY | 63°F

Sophomore class impacts IC women’s lacrosse team

By | Apr 12, 2022

As the Ithaca College women’s lacrosse team navigates this season after graduating a large senior class last year, the depth of young players on the roster has shined bright to start the season. 

Baseball team looks contend for league and national titles

By | Mar 3, 2022

The Ithaca College baseball team has made its return to the diamond and has high expectations for the 2022 season. The club is eyeing a Liberty League title and a trip to the NCAA tournament.

IC wrestling named third-best D-III program of the last decade

By | Feb 23, 2022

As the Ithaca College wrestling team gets set for the NCAA Regional Tournament, it has been recognized for being the third-best Division III program by Rofkin Wrestling.

Graduate students lead the way for IC women’s basketball

By | Feb 9, 2022

As the Ithaca College women’s basketball team continues its 17–3 start to the season, the leadership off the court from the team’s graduate students has played an important part in the team’s success.

Three wrestlers take home New York State titles

By | Dec 9, 2021

As the Ithaca College wrestling team wrapped up the first half of the season, three members of the wrestling team brought home first place at the New York State Championships.

Senior sprinter prepares for upcoming season

By | Nov 11, 2021

Staff writer Rocco Di Maiolo sat down with senior sprinter Katelyn Hutchison to discuss her goals and expectations for herself and the team this season.

Ithaca College field hockey team climbs conference standings

By | Oct 21, 2021

After dominating in-conference play, the Ithaca College field hockey team is firing on all cylinders going into the Liberty League postseason.

Sports management students to work Super Bowl LVI

By | Oct 7, 2021

12 students in the Ithaca College Department of Sport Management will attend Super Bowl LVI Feb. 13, 2022, to work and gain sport managerial experience.

Women’s soccer team’s graduate students set the tone

By | Sep 29, 2021

From starting their collegiate careers as part of a large freshman group, living with each other and playing through a pandemic, the graduate students on this year’s Ithaca College women’s soccer team