•  

September 27, 2016   |   Ithaca, NY

Commentary: Charlie Hebdo abused freedom of expression

By | Jan 21, 2015

Charlie Hebdo crossed the line between satire and hate speech in its depictions of the prophet Muhammad.

Disney in Concert Recap

By , | Feb 19, 2014

Get a behind-the-scenes look at the making of “Tale as Old as Time: Disney in Concert,” presented by the Ithaca College School of Music and the Voices Multicultural Chorus.

Conducting magic: Senior brings Disney to life with concert

By | Feb 12, 2014

Senior Joshua Condon is putting together a concert of Disney music on Feb. 15.

Cornell Catholic Community holds discussion on prison system

By | Feb 8, 2014

The Cornell Catholic Community sponsored a panel discussion regarding solitary confinement with representatives from the New York Campaign for Alternatives to Isolated Confinement on Feb. 1.

A tale of two majors: Sophomore works toward dual degrees while staying involved in music school

By | Jan 29, 2014

Sophomore Emily Behrmann-Fowler is the first to pursue both a both a Bachelor of Music degree in vocal performance and a Bachelor of Science degree in theater arts management, which she will finish in 2016 and 2017, respectively.

Drawing on the past

By | Dec 11, 2013

Senior Genevieve Cohn makes art based off of her international experiences and the world around her.

Catholic astronomer speaks on relationship between science and religion

By | Nov 12, 2013

The Rev. George Coyne, former director of the Vatican Observatory in Tucson, Ariz., spoke Monday at Cornell University in a lecture titled “The Dance of the Fertile Universe: An Interplay of Science and Religion.”

How about a shave?: College collaborates with Cornell on musical thriller

By | Oct 30, 2013

“Sweeney Todd,” produced by Cornell University’s Melodramatics Theatre Company, will run Oct. 31 through Nov. 7 at Risley Theatre.

Multitalented couple speaks on theater and fiction

By | Oct 3, 2013

This week, actor-writers Malcolm Hillgartner and Jahnna Beecham held two presentations at Ithaca College.

College to participate in Banned Books Week

By | Sep 6, 2013

This year, Ithaca College will celebrate Banned Books Week by raising awareness for censorship by hosting a Banned Books Read Out on Sept. 26.