$1520
$2000

$1520
$2000

Women’s lacrosse team wins second straight game

The Ithaca College women’s lacrosse team secured its second-straight win, defeating Skidmore College 12–6 March 18 in Orlando, Florida. The win capped off an undefeated spring break trip for the Bombers, improving their overall record to 3–2.

The Bombers led 6–4 at the half, before succumbing to two goals by Skidmore. The Bombers followed that run with six unanswered tallies, securing the 12–6 victory.

Junior attackman Morgan Racicot and junior midfielder Morgan Cadwell combined for eight goals, outscoring the entire Skidmore team.

Racicot had a hat trick in the first half, before adding two more in the second stanza. Racicot also contributed in the passing game, with one assist on the afternoon.

Cadwell’s hat trick concluded with back-to-back finishes midway through the second half, breaking the tie with the first tally at 22:47, before increasing the Bombers lead to 8–6.

The Bombers had the upper hand on both sides of the ball, outshooting Skidmore 30–17, as well as winning the turnover battle 30–21.

Junior goalie Emily Ross and sophomore goalie Kimberly Presuto turned away seven Skidmore shots and allowed six goals.

The Bombers will return to action at 4 p.m. March 23 when they host Elmira College in Higgins Stadium.

$1520
$2000