Information is Our Business
At The Ithacan, we are happy to advertise your business and services. We sell advertising space at reasonable and competitive prices. Our advertisers include local stores and businesses, educational programs through Ithaca College and other academic institutions, as well as international corporate companies.
Your Team and Ours
When you advertise with The Ithacan and become a client, your satisfaction is our priority. All clients have the option to get paired with an advertising sales representative and a graphic designer. Both are there to assist you in making sure you are satisfied with your ads. Our representatives are there to provide you with assistance for you when choosing the location of your ad as well as which size may fit your needs. Additionally, our graphic designers are available to either make your ads for you (free of charge), or consult with you when making an ad.
- An Ideal Venue. The Ithacan is ranked among the top college newspapers and websites in the US. In 2017, The Princeton Review named The Ithacan as one of the top three college newspapers in the country.
- An Audience. Our paper is read by more than over 9,000 students, faculty, staff, Ithaca community members and subscribers each week.
- Professionalism. The Ithacan employs a full-time professional adviser. Billing is handled by Ithaca College’s central accounting office ensuring accurate statements.
- Multiple Locations. As well as within the physical paper, we also do online advertisements on our websites if you prefer digital banners.
Display Advertising Rates
Multiple Ad. Contract Discounts:
- 5-9 Ads –10% Savings
- 10-14 Ads – 15% Savings
- 15+ Ads –20% Savings
There are additional savings for Ithaca College departments, offices and student orgs.
Prices and Details
Click here to view our Advertising brochure, or download our Classified Ad submission form. This brochure includes information about print advertisements, online advertisements, inserts and classifieds.
- Commitment to ads must be sent to IthacanAds@ithaca.edu by Friday at 5 p.m.
- Copies of ads must be sent in by 5 p.m. on the Monday before publication
- The print edition of The Ithacan is published on Thursdays including all ads.
Please feel free to contact Jordan Stecker, advertising sales manager if you have any questions.
Contact number: 607-274-1618