$1520
$2000

$1520
$2000

Into the Wild

I can’t decide if I think these are creepy or cool … but I’m definitely leaning toward creepy. Glenda Lopez, a young jewelry designer reppin’ Madrid, released a collection called “Welcome Instinct,” inspired by the animals of the wild. Personally, I like to think of it as a line of jewelry featuring my favorite characters from “The Lion King.”

%image_alt% On the plus side, wearing Lopez’s jewelry presents the opportunity to make a wild boar or a hyena jump over houses when you’re bored riding in the car (wild boar/hyena rings, 125 pounds). And who wouldn’t want to wear a brooch with a silver buffalo hanging from it (125 pounds)? To be honest, it’s too bad you can only buy these babies in England, because I wish I could go back in time and buy my prom date one of those instead of a boutonniere. Way classier, and it would have fit the jungle theme.

And speaking of creepy, animal-inspired jewelry, has anyone else heard of this “trend” where people where animal bones as fashion? Designer Dandi Maistre is one example of this boney fad. First of all, wearing the “oversized antler key necklace” (price available on request) would make you look like you have a gigantic, flat whale’s tooth around your neck. Super hot.

$1520
$2000