$1520
$2000

$1520
$2000

Women’s Indoor Track: Squad finishes in sixth place at regional championships for second straight season

The 12th ranked women’s indoor track team finished sixth for the second consecutive year at the Eastern College Athletic Conference Indoor Championships today at the Armory in New York City. The Bombers, who scored 40 points at the two-day event, have placed in the top 10 for 12 of the last 15 years.

Senior Jessica Hoeffner placed fourth in the weight throw with a toss of 17.03 meters, rewriting her own school record by 1.08 meters.

Senior Emma Dewart won the high jump with a clear of 1.69 meters, a height that  ties her for seventh place in Division III. She also placed fourth in the long jump with a 5.39-meter leap.

The Bombers 4×800-meter relay team of Dewart, senior Becca Coffman, freshman Harmony Graves and Leigh Martino finished seventh in 9.39.98. Coffman, Graves and Martino teamed up with junior Rachel Spirto to place sixth in the 4×400-meter relay, clocking in at 3:58:58. Their time was just .30 seconds short of the program record.

$1520
$2000