$1520
$2000

$1520
$2000

Women’s Lacrosse: Bombers fall to Buffalo State in double overtime

Senior attack Nicole Borisenok scored with seven seconds remaining in overtime to tie the game, but the women’s lacrosse team fell to the Buffalo State Bengals in double overtime by a score of 13-12 on Wednesday.

The game was tied nine times but the Bombers never had the lead. The Bengals’ biggest lead of the game was a mere two goals after Buffalo State senior attack Karen Shaddock scored with 13:41 remaining in the second half.

Junior attack Tracy Rivas led the Blue and Gold in scoring with four goals, while Borisenok added three goals and two assists. Borisenok moved up to sixth place on the Bombers’ all time lists in points and goals, having 181 and 138 respectively.

Junior midfielder Kim Armbruster had a game-high five ground balls and junior Jess Worthman made three saves in goal.

The Bombers return to Ithaca to open up Empire 8 Conference play against 14th ranked and two-time defending conference champion Stevens Institute of Technology later today.

$1520
$2000