$1520
$2000

$1520
$2000

IC relaunches its search for vice president for enrollment

Daisy Bolger
IC President La Jerne Cornish updated the campus community on the search for vice president for enrollment and student success on June 12 via email and Intercom and said she would give more updates closer to the beginning of Fall 2023.

Ithaca College is relaunching the search for vice president of enrollment and student success in Fall 2023 despite three finalists visiting the college back in March.

President La Jerne Cornish updated the campus community on the search June 12 via email and Intercom.  Cornish said she will give more updates closer to the beginning of Fall 2023 about the vice presidential search. 

“After giving it a great deal of consideration, I have determined that in the best interests of the college in having an individual who can be successful in meeting our critical enrollment needs, we will relaunch that search this fall,” Cornish said.

Shana Gore, executive director of student financial services, will serve as interim associate vice president of enrollment and student success during the 2023–24 academic year. Gore has been in her current position since 2020 and has helped to implement improvements to the college’s financial aid strategy.

Terry Cowdrey, longtime enrollment management consultant, will also provide assistance for the academic year in enrollment and admissions strategies. Cowdrey has consulted over a dozen institutions like Cornell, George Washington and Loyola Universities. At St. Lawrence University and Colby College, Cowdrey was the vice president and dean of admissions and financial aid. She also served as the assistant dean of undergraduate admission at Vanderbilt University.

$1520
$2000