$1275
$2000

Baby Fashionistas Spotted on The Coveteur!

Mini Anna Dello Russo is ready for a “fashion shower!”
Image via @thecoveteur

The Coveteur recently revamped their website and celebrated their site relaunch in style! The fashion luminaries in attendance, however, were quite a bit…younger…than when we saw them during Fashion Week. In a video that they just released, pint-sized bloggers, editors, designers and social doyennes all mingle and celebrate the new site! From a tiny Karl Lagerfeld to Rachel Zoe, even the red carpet has a baby Tommy Ton, shooting street style shots of Anna Dello Russo. The party part of the segment features a little Leigh Lezark, with a bevy of bloggers like The Man Repeller and Susie Bubble, while the Courtin-Clarins sisters chat. Watch the video here:

Mini Karl Lagerfeld hits the red carpet with Choupette, image via @thecoveteur

The Coveteur recently revamped their website and celebrated their site relaunch in style! The fashion luminaries in attendance, however, were quite a bit…younger…than when we saw them during Fashion Week. In a video that they just released, pint-sized bloggers, editors, designers and social doyennes all mingle and celebrate the new site! From a tiny Karl

$1275
$2000