$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Fashion’s Night Out

It’s hard to believe that it’s been nearly four years since the first Fashion’s Night Out. It all started in 2009; Obama was in his newbie stages of his presidency and it had been nearly a year since the recession hit. Anna Wintour, queen  EIC of Vogue, began Fashion’s Night Out in NYC. The premise was simple: stay up all night and shop, shop, shop; incentives included discounts, libations and nibbles, specials, exclusives, and in true Vogue form, the chance to meet and mingle with both industry and media stars.

Now, four years later, our economy is still recovering, Obama is running for re-election and Fashion’s Night Out is still going strong, if not gaining momentum (in fact, it is not only a national, coast-to-coast event, but is even being participated in internationally.) Unfortunately, for us Ithacans, we’re miles and miles away from Barney’s or Sak’s, and Trader K’s and Avanti! have not hopped on the Wintour train. However, that doesn’t mean that we have to miss out on the fun tonight. You can indulge in a little #FNO (the official hashtag for the night, September 6th this year) style with their official shirts, relatively reasonably priced at $30 or less. Plus 40% of the sales will benefit the NYC Aids Fund in the New York Community Trust – style making a statement!

via fashionsnightout.com

And if that’s not enough of an enticement, here are J.Biebs and T. Swift with a #FNO PSA:

xu9bese5

$1375
$2000