$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Four Years. Go.

So this past weekend I helped out an IC communications alum with a mini course called Media for Social Change. The course was focused on how we as students can use the media to call for social change and encourage others to do the same. The first night kicked off with a speech from Lynne Twist…and boy what a speech it was.

Twist is an activist, consultant, author of Soul of Money, founder of the Soul of Money Institute and co-founder of the Pachamama Alliance. She spoke on a great multitude of things, but her main focus was running us through a mini version of something called “Awakening the Dreamer.” Now I had seEditen a really mini version of this at Powershift last year (a national youth climate conference that was held in Washington DC). The Awakening the Dreamer symposium focuses on four questions surrounding the environmental issues we face and how to help them: where we are, how did we get here, what’s possible for our future, and where do we go from here.

She then spoke to us on how the media can help us call for social change. She showed us this amazing media campaign called Four Years. Go. I don’t want to explain it to you because I don’t want to ruin it. All you need to know is that it is super empowering and, well, why don’t you all take a look.

$1375
$2000