$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Getting rosy…coral trending for spring!

Spring has finally come to Milan, and I’ve been keeping tabs on the South Hill – goodbye Ithaca cold and hello sunshine! It’s time to start embracing the spring and one of the easiest ways to do that is a few wardrobe updates, starting with color!

Things will be getting rosy this spring with the season’s hottest color, coral. This bright pink-orange shade has been showing up everywhere from runway shows like Jason Wu’s to street style to beauty brights, like coral nails and lips.Coral is the perfect alternative to transitioning from the neon brights of last spring. Try wearing it one piece at a time; a coral blouse with white jeans, a dress in bright coral in a simple style to keep things fresh, not fussy.

If coral is too bright for you to wear as a main focal point, try pairing it with the pastel shades, which are also trending this spring. Creamy yellows, pale teals and whites are especially popular this spring. A coral purse or pair of sandals can perk up any outfit as an accent piece.

Bright coral pouts at Jason Wu S/S 12

Coral make-up is also an easy way to update your look for spring. A matte coral lipstick or sheer gloss for a playful pout looks fresh as long as the rest of your make-up is natural. Of course, a colorful manicure and pedicure (for strappy spring sandals) are fun and simple DIY steps to adding fresh spring style to your outfits.

$1375
$2000