It’s my birthday!! I’m 19 in case you were wondering, gifts totally welcome. Just kidding! … kind of.
Okay so in the spirit of things, here is a list of things you can do to throw a green birthday party! Which I mean, if you are reading this and get inspired to through me one I would not object.
- Send electronic invitations rather than paper
- Send seed invitations that can be planted at a future date
- Purchase biodegradable / compostable tableware
- Purchase sustainable and reusable party decorations
- Eliminate plastic with goodie bag give-away, both the give-away item and use a cloth goodie bag
- Bake your own cake
- Engage guests with a nature or Eco based activity