$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

London Safety Tips

cool

Safe

travel in groups

trust

remember

travel buddi

always tell

tell them where

keep
phone

ATM
It’s more comfortable to take out large amounts of cash for rent in groups.

ATM
Avoid carrying large sums of cash with you while out and about in London-bring smaller bills like tens and twenties, along with small change.

Lastly, be sure to pack a few essentials before going out on the town…

It is smart to always carry some form of ID on you. Your passport is generally the most universally accepted form of ID. Additionally, it is smart to have cash in addition to your credit/debit cards. Some card readers have trouble accepting US credit cards. If this happens, there’s typically nothing wrong with your card, and you can just pay with cash instead. Always call your credit card company to double check. It’s also useful to pack your own pen to sign receipts and other documents. It’s also nice to have a granola bar and small water bottle on you-you never know where your adventures will take you, and it’s great to be prepared! Lastly, keep your flat keys on you!

bag essentails

Stay classy and let me know if you have any other tips to add!

Much love,

Allie

$1375
$2000