$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

“New Girl” takes a giant step

For anyone who watches “New Girl” but didn’t catch last night’s episode, I recommend you stop reading here.  Spoilers ahead!

Many viewers get irritated when the romance of two main characters is drawn out for season after season after season. If you were worried about “New Girl” following that trend, then last night’s episode was for you. After playing a game of True American – the gang’s favorite drinking game – Nick ended the night by planting a kiss on Jess.

And what did Jess do? Return it, of course.

So, if you’re a Nick-Jess shipper, then this is great news. However, there’s no telling where the story will go from here. Will the two start dating? Will they pretend it never happened? Nothing at the end of the episode implied either, so it looks like we’ll have to keep watching.

Personally, I’d love to see the two date. The only issue is that if Nick and Jess end up “secretly dating,” it’ll be a rehash of Schmidt and CeCe’s season one storyline. If they end up together too early, there’s a chance they could break up during the show’s run. On again-off again TV couples are no fun at all.

Did you catch the episode?

$1495
$2000