$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Orange is the New Black (when it comes to Venetian Footwear)

orange is the new black

Sorry for the lack of updating-I’ve been traveling for the past couple of weeks! 😀

Here is the first of many shorts about my adventures…

High Fashion

The Boots

For our Fall Break Trip, the majority of Flat #5 ran off on a Bus2Alps trip to Italy, the great Latini homeland! My favorite stop was Venice, a city in which there are more canals than streets. On the first day of our visit, the streets were so flooded that we needed to walk on ramps.

One of my favorite parts of Venice was seeing people shell out 8+ Euros for a pair of these fluorescently fabulous plastic-bag-boots.
Venice Booties

I’m predicting that these will be the next big thing for travel couture-it’s right up there with the fanny pack!
travel trend

You can make your voice heard by copying this link and voting here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/133r3GEuX3VwXNNQPjPTGkUHtPRwEJaFajws592RZVRo/viewform?usp=send_form

Thanks and have an supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day everyone!

Rock on,

Allie

P.S. Here’s a chill song about Venice and long distance relationships that I stumbled upon when I was 11 and downloaded onto my pink bedazzled i-pod:

$1375
$2000