$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Follow the Rainbow: Students celebrate Coming Out Day

Ithaca College’s LGBT clubs joined with members of the community for their second annual Pride Parade on Oct. 11. The group gathered on the Academic Quad before marching around campus. Participants included members of the college’s LGBT community and their friends. Jade Cardichon/The Ithacan

[gss ids=”7735,7736,7737,7738,7739,7740″ carousel=’fx=carousel’ options=’loop=2&pause-on-hover=true&timeout=2000′]

Ithaca College’s lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender clubs came together for their second annual Pride Parade on the Academic Quad on Oct. 11. The event celebrated National Coming Out Day and the beginning of LGBT History Month, which is celebrated during the month of October by honoring significant figures in the gay rights movement. Many students dressed in rainbow attire, and a rainbow flag was raised on the Academic Quad flagpole in honor of the parade. Several people painted their faces and made signs to show their pride. The group rallied together by the  Campus Center, then marched through campus.

$1495
$2000