•  

September 20, 2018   |   Ithaca, NY

Life & Culture

Ithaca area offers variety of jazz performances

The Analogue Sons play on Saturday nights at The Argos Inn found just outside the Commons. Matt Gurbarg/The Ithacan The Analogue Sons play on Saturday nights at The Argos Inn found just outside the Commons. Matt Gurbarg/The Ithacan The Analogue Sons play on Saturday nights at The Argos Inn found just outside the Commons. Matt Gurbarg/The Ithacan The Analogue Sons play on Saturday nights at The Argos Inn found just outside the Commons. Matt Gurbarg/The Ithacan Professor's Jazz plays on Tuesday April 1 at Corks and More on West Buffalo Street. Max Gillian/The Ithacan Professor's Jazz plays on Tuesday April 1 at Corks and More on West Buffalo Street. Max Gillian/The Ithacan Professor's Jazz plays on Tuesday April 1 at Corks and More on West Buffalo Street. Max Gillian/The Ithacan Ithaca Jazz band Djug Django plays on Wednesday Night at Lot 10 Lounge located on the Commons. Matt Gurbarg/The Ithacan Ithaca Jazz band Djug Django plays on Wednesday Night at Lot 10 Lounge located on the Commons. Matt Gurbarg/The Ithacan Ithaca Jazz band Djug Django plays on Wednesday Night at Lot 10 Lounge located on the Commons. Matt Gurbarg/The Ithacan The Analogue Sons play on Saturday nights at The Argos Inn found just outside the Commons. Matt Gurbarg/The Ithacan
<
>
Ithaca Jazz band Djug Django plays on Wednesday Night at Lot 10 Lounge located on the Commons. Matt Gurbarg/The Ithacan