$1275
$2000

Scared Silly: Shadow puppet show visits Ithaca for Halloween

[gss ids=”7903,7904,7905,7906,7907,7908″ carousel=’fx=carousel’ options=’loop=2&pause-on-hover=true&timeout=2000′]

Using brightly colored lights and silhouettes, Acting Out New York and Miss Angie’s Music will present a shadow puppet show for Halloween weekend called “A Haunted Shadow Show.” The show is intended to be entertaining for childen and adults alike and incorporates live music along with elaborate shadow figures to tell a story.

The show is hosted by Angie Beeler and Emily Hoyt, who are vocalists and musicians working in the Ithaca area that combined their talents with the ancient art of shadow puppetry to tell a playful but eerie story. There are some interactive segments of the storyline, where participants can act out the roles as they are narrated.

“A Haunted Shadow Show” will take place at 3:30 and 6:30 p.m. Oct. 29 and at 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. Oct. 31 at the Acting Out New York center in Center Ithaca on The Commons. Tickets are $10 and available at mumotion.com.

$1275
$2000