$1275
$2000

A cappella groups host senior send-offs

VAN HOANG
From left, seniors Sammi Frieri, Al Hillebrandt, Hallie Kessler, Delia Vaisey and Em VanWagoner perform one of Premium Blend’s alumni songs, “Alone” by Heart, at the end of their Block IV Concert on April 1.

Ithacappella, Ithaca College’s all-male identifying a cappella group, hosted its Block 4 Concert on March 25 in Emerson Suites. The concert was dedicated as a senior send-off for their two graduating seniors in the group. A week later, Premium Blend, the college’s only all-female identifying a cappella group, hosted their Block IV Concert to commemorate its five seniors as well.

Junior Joey Albano orchestrates members of Ithacappella as they harmonize together during the Block 4 Concert on March 25 in Emerson Suites. JADYN DAVIS/THE ITHACAN
Senior Massimo Giacona belts a cover of “Leaving Home” by Cody Fry with members singing as backup. JADYN DAVIS/THE ITHACAN

Senior Em VanWagoner performs a mashup of “Saint Honesty” by Sara Bareilles and “Cry Your Heart Out” by Adele. VAN HOANG/THE ITHACAN
Senior Delia Vaisey sings a cover of “That’s Where I Am” by Maggie Rogers with members of Premium Blend as supporting vocals. VAN HOANG/THE ITHACAN
Members of Ithacappella group together as they perform a musical number. JADYN DAVIS/THE ITHACAN
First-year student Aoife Hartigan sings a rendition of “Love Me Again” by John Newman. VAN HOANG/THE ITHACAN
Junior Tommy Zieger kicks their leg up during a cover of “Superstition” by Stevie Wonder. JADYN DAVIS/THE ITHACAN
From left, senior Samantha Frieri, sophomore Haley Rayfield and seniors Hallie Kessler and Em VanWagoner encourage the crowd to purchase raffle tickets for the chance to be serenaded by Premium Blend. VAN HOANG/THE ITHACAN
Sophomore Jaiden Collier dances during a performance of “Love on Top” by Beyoncé. JADYN DAVIS/THE ITHACAN

$1275
$2000