$1275
$2000

Students welcome warm weather

Alyssa Beebe/The Ithacan
From left, freshmen Tyler Hanna and Delaney Judson set up their hammocks in the shade April 27 outside of Hammond Health Center.

As the weather gets warmer, Ithaca College students take advantage of the many opportunities for outdoor activities on campus. After months of cold weather and COVID-19 restrictions keeping students isolated indoors, the chance to stretch legs and socialize safely comes as a relief. Whether it be having a picnic on the Campus Center Quad, doing homework by the fountains or learning new skate tricks at the tennis courts, students find ways to relieve stress.

Students play basketball April 14 outside of Bogart Hall. Malik Clement/The Ithacan
From left, freshmen Skye Krehbiel and Sophia Testani take advantage of the beautiful weather to eat lunch April 27 outside of Campus Center Dining Hall. Abbey London/The Ithacan
Freshman Jose Cruz lays in the sun April 27 in the grass outside of Hammond Health Center. Alyssa Beebe/The Ithacan
The Dillingham Fountains sprang to life at 8 a.m. April 21 for the first time since they were shut off in November 2019. Ally True/The Ithacan
From left, junior Kassandra Medina and freshman Evan Uttamchandani pass a volleyball April 27 on the Campus Center Quad. Alyssa Beebe/The Ithacan
Freshmen Livia Fallon and Ryan Fitzpatrick talk at the fountains April 27. Ash Bailot/The Ithacan
From left, sophomores Kayla Wilkins and Christian Castro watch the sunset April 25 on the second-floor balcony of Clarke Hall. Eleanor Kay/The Ithacan
A pink flowering tree blooms April 28 on the Academic Quad in front of East Tower. Bec Legato/The Ithacan
The supermoon at its peak at 11 p.m. April 26 viewed from the Towers parking lot. Ana Maniaci McGough/The Ithacan
From left, freshmen Rachel Hollis and Avery White watch the supermoon April 26 on the Campus Center Quad. Ana Maniaci McGough/The Ithacan
Sophomore Kristen Stefanick does an ollie April 24 at the Lower Quads Tennis Courts. Eleanor Kay/The Ithacan
From left, sophomores Meg Rowburrey and Kathryn Dauer enjoy the sunshine April 27 outside of Campus Center Dining Hall. Abbey London/The Ithacan
From left, sophomores Sydney Alfano, Elise Hoerbelt and Marie Plouffe do work at the fountains April 27. Ash Bailot/The Ithacan
From left, juniors Raelene Ford and Christian Maitre browse for air plants on April 24 at the Ithaca Farmers Market. Abbey London/The Ithacan
Freshman Liam Kirby attends his Hollywood and American Film class in his hammock April 27 on the Campus Center Quad. Alyssa Beebe/The Ithacan
From left, freshmen Mike Ross, Andres Lazo and Tylik Griffin skate on the lower quads tennis courts April 27. Ash Bailot/The Ithacan
Students and staff wander outside the Ithaca College fountains which were turned back on for the spring on April 21. Hannah Wilkinson/The Ithacan
$1275
$2000