$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

All IC London Center students reported safe after attack

The+London+Eye+was+lit+up+with+the+colors+of+the+French+flag+the+week+of+the+November+2016+terrorist+attacks+in+Paris.+Ithaca+College+London+Center+students+have+been+reported+safe+following+an+attack+outside+of+British+Parliament+in+London+March+22.+
Courtesy of Kaity Matrassi
The London Eye was lit up with the colors of the French flag the week of the November 2016 terrorist attacks in Paris. Ithaca College London Center students have been reported safe following an attack outside of British Parliament in London March 22.

All Ithaca College students studying abroad at the Ithaca College London Center have been reported safe following an attack outside of British Parliament in London the afternoon of March 22. At least four people have been confirmed dead, including the attacker and a police officer, and at least 20 are said to be injured.

London police said they were treating the attack as terrorism, which reportedly makes it the most serious such assault in London since the subway bombings more than a decade ago.

Facebook activated its safety check feature following the attack, and some students studying abroad at the London Center marked themselves safe via the feature. Later in the afternoon the college tweeted that it had received confirmation that all 93 students studying abroad in London were safe and accounted for.

$1495
$2000